Inversions. Inversions. Inversions!
Inversions have a lot of amazing health benefits, but not everyone should participate in a full 1-5 minute “hangout time”. If you become light headed, please slowly come up to an upright position. You can slowly go in to Child’s Pose, if you choose.
People with the following medical conditions (but not limited to) are at a medium risk and should consult with their physician before inverting:
- Pregnant Women (especially those who did not invert prior to pregnancy)
- Those on Anti-Coagulants
- Those with Bone Weakness
- People with Heart/Circulatory Disorders
- People with Middle Ear Infections.
- Those with a mild history of herniated discs
- Currently have a herniated disc
- Severe back issues
- Bulging Discs
- Detached Retinas
- Conjunctivitis - (please do not participate)
- Hiatal and Ventral Hernias
At Kudzu Aerial, we take our student's safety incredibly seriously. If you have any medical concerns you believe would impact your aerial activities (including pregnancy), please let us know before attending your first class. Please make sure your physician has cleared you for working out.
If you are medically cleared to work out, and are hesitant to try because you are afraid you aren't in shape "enough", we are here to help guide you on your fitness journey.